As health care professionals, nothing is more important to us than protecting the health and well-being of our patients, staff and community. The team here shares everyone’s concerns about the ongoing precautions of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking all necessary precautions to maintain a safe environment for our patients and staff. We’re closely monitoring local and national reports on the evolving impact of COVID-19. Based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and local public health agencies, we’ve established a response team to act quickly and effectively
While the CDC and related government agencies have said that we can continue with business as usual at this time, it is important to stay vigilant and do what we can to provide the safest environment in our clinics so you can continue to receive care with peace of mind.
For those of you with an existing appointment, we look forward to seeing you and want to reassure you that our talented and dedicated staff are doing everything we can to promote a safe and healthy visit. Here’s what we are doing to help mitigate the spread of germs:
- Increasing frequency of cleaning all contact surfaces and equipment around the clinic, including the waiting room and front desk areas.
- Closely monitoring the guidance and advice from Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
- Reinforcing all existing disinfection and sanitation policies and procedures with team members.
- Sharing prevention and health measures with all team members provided by the CDC and WHO.
- Requiring team members to stay home if not feeling well.
The best prevention against viruses such as COVID-19 is to wash your hands frequently, do not touch your face, cough or sneeze into a tissue and throw it away, and if you are symptomatic of an illness, from the common cold to the flu, please refrain from coming into the clinic and notify the us right away.
We will continue to monitor the situation and follow our COVID-19 protocols, rooted in patient and partner care as well as recommendations from CDC and WHO. Our team looks forward to seeing you again soon and hope you and your loved ones remain safe and healthy.